- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp Tempura Cream Cheese Rolls Recipe Video
|Sushi rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Tempura shrimp||2 1⁄2 Ounce (shrimps deep fried after coated with tempura batter)|
|Cream cheese||25 Gram, cut into long strip|
|Sesame seed||1 Tablespoon, toast|
Calories 117 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.7%
Saturated Fat 0.82 g4.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.1 mg
Sodium 28.7 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.3%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 0.72%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare sushi base.
2. Cut cream cheese into long strips.
3. Prepare tempura shrimp and set aside.
4. On the middle of the sushi base lay the tempura shrimps.
5. Place cream cheese strip on top of them.
6. Drizzle sauce, and start rolling from the edge. While rolling squeeze firmly but gently, to cover shrimp with rice as shown in the video.
7. Once you are done, remove the mat and undo the saran wrap.
8. Sprinkle sesame seeds on roll.
9. Now, with a sushi knife cut it into slices.
10. Serve shrimp tempura cream cheese roll with sauce.