- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwaved Shrimp Scampi Recipe
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Medium shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon, grated|
Calories 536 Calories from Fat 424
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g74.2%
Saturated Fat 29.7 g148.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 295 mg
Sodium 214.3 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.16%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 25 g49%
Vitamin A 32.4% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 15.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a 2-quarter casserole combinegarlic, butter and lemon juice.
2. Melt butter in microwave for 1 minute.
3. Stir shrimp and cheese into the butter.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes until shrimps are cooked.
5. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Serve the shrimp with hot toast or over rice.