- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwaved Shrimp Scampi Recipe
|Snipped parsley/1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Medium shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon, grated|
Calories 537 Calories from Fat 425
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g74.3%
Saturated Fat 29.7 g148.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 295 mg
Sodium 216.4 mg9%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.16 g0.66%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 25 g49.2%
Vitamin A 38.7% Vitamin C 15.6%
Calcium 11% Iron 16.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a 2-quarter casserole combine parsley, garlic, butter and lemon juice.
2. Melt butter in microwave for 1 minute.
3. Stir shrimp and cheese into the butter.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes until shrimps are cooked.
5. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Serve the shrimp with hot toast or over rice.