- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp Quiche Recipe
|9 inch pie shell||1|
|Light cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded (I Use A Little More)|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 1407 Calories from Fat 957
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108 g166%
Saturated Fat 57 g285.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 758.4 mg
Sodium 1730 mg72.1%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g22.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 43 g85.8%
Vitamin A 66.3% Vitamin C 35.8%
Calcium 52% Iron 32.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Place the bake pie shell in oven and bake for 8 minutes to cook partially.
3. Remove the pie shell from oven and reduce the temperature to 350Â° F.
4. Lightly beat eggs and cream, salt, pepper and tarragon.
5. In the partially baked pie shell, spread shrimp, cheese, green pepper and onion; pour the egg mixture over it.
6. Place in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes.
7. Cool down slightly before serving.