- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp Quesadillas Recipe Video
|Corn tortillas||4 Medium|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red salsa||1 Tablespoon|
|Guacamole||1 Tablespoon, chunky|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 307 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.4 mg
Sodium 362 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g9%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 17 g33.5%
Vitamin A 6.8% Vitamin C 6.4%
Calcium 24.3% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Over a heated flat plate place the torillas to heat up for a minute.
2) Press equal portion of the cheese over each tortilla and let it cook for a minute.
2) Turn the two torillas over the other two and heat until the cheese melts and slightly golden on both sides.
3) Remove them on a dish and serve with the side dish red salsa or chunky guacamole or shrimp.
4) In one bowl, mix the chunky guacamole with lime juice.
5) Slightly open the tortilla and stuff with the guacamole.
6) In the other tortilla, add some shrimp and red salsa.
7) Cut the tortilla into quarters or serve as whole along with wine.
TIPS:You can choose different combinations of topping according to your taste.