- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp Marinara with Spaghetti Recipe
|Canned peeled tomatoes||16 Ounce, mashed (1 Can)|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled, minced|
|Cooked shrimp||1 Pound, shelled|
|Cooked spaghetti||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated processed cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 209 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.8 mg
Sodium 847 mg35.3%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.2%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 24 g47.4%
Vitamin A 29.1% Vitamin C 30.7%
Calcium 12.2% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients except the shrimp, spaghetti and cheese, stir to mix well.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
3) Then stir in the shrimp, mix well.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
5) Spoon over a bed of cooked spaghetti on individual serving plates, sprinkle with the grated cheese and serve immediately.