- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp Marinara with Spaghetti Recipe
|Canned peeled tomatoes||16 Ounce, mashed (1 Can)|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled, minced|
|Cooked shrimp||1 Pound, shelled|
|Cooked spaghetti||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated processed cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 187 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.2%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.8 mg
Sodium 846.5 mg35.3%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 23 g45.5%
Vitamin A 29.1% Vitamin C 30.7%
Calcium 11.9% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients except the shrimp, spaghetti and cheese, stir to mix well.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
3) Then stir in the shrimp, mix well.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
5) Spoon over a bed of cooked spaghetti on individual serving plates, sprinkle with the grated cheese and serve immediately.