- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp Louis Salad Recipe
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , hard cooked and chopped|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Romaine lettuce leaves||8 , shredded|
|Cucumbers||2 Cup (32 tbs), seeded and sliced|
|Shrimp||12 Ounce, cooked shelled and deveined, chilled, divided|
|Avocado||2 Ounce, pared and thinly sliced (1/4 Of A Standard Size)|
|Pitted black olives||8|
Calories 215 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 187.8 mg
Sodium 412.7 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 27 g53.8%
Vitamin A 36.7% Vitamin C 34.6%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 16.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a blender container add cottage cheese, tomato juice, egg, and mustard.
2) Process the mixture until smooth.
3) Spoon mixture into 2-cup serving bowl.
4) Cover and chill.
5) Arrange lettuce leaves over shallow serving bowl.
6) Decorate with cucumbers over it, 1 shrimp, avocado, and olives on lettuce.
7) Serve salad with dressing.
8) Garnish with remaining shrimp.