- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp Fettuccine Primavera Recipe
|Fettuccine/Spinach fettuccine||8 Ounce, uncooked|
|Medium shrimp||6 Ounce, deveined|
|Garden vegetables||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Plain yogurt||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Non Fat Or Low Fat)|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Fat Free Or Reduced Fat)|
|Dried basil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried dill||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 651 Calories from Fat 341
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.3%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 104.7 mg34.9%
Sodium 425.8 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.6%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 22 g44.4%
Vitamin A 70.8% Vitamin C 14.6%
Calcium 21.6% Iron 19.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Follow package directions to cook fettuccine.
2) Stir in shrimp and vegetables before last 2 minutes of cooking time, heating until shrimp becomes pink in color and vegetables crisp-soft.
3) Drain the cooked mixture, when done.
4) In a large serving bowl, mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, basil and dill weed.
5) Mix pasta mixture with yogurt mixture and toss well to coat pasta evenly.
6) Add Parmesan cheese and serve at once.