- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp Egg Foo Youngsters Recipe Video
|Peapods||1 Cup (16 tbs), chop|
|Scallions||1 Cup (16 tbs), chop|
|Water chestnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chop|
|Shrimp||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Peanut oil/Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 704 Calories from Fat 562
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g97.5%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g58.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 361.9 mg120.6%
Sodium 680.2 mg28.3%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 24 g47.3%
Vitamin A 19.2% Vitamin C 35.1%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 21.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add the eggs and whisk.
2. Add the peapods, scallions, waterchestnuts, shrimp and salt
3. Heat up a cup of peanut oil and add the mix into the oil, spoon by spoon.
4. Cook until it turns brown and then flip. This should take about 2 minutes each side.
5. Remove from oil and drain excess oil on paper towels.
6. Plate and serve hot with Hoisin sauce or any other dipping sauce.