- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp Dijonaisse Recipe Video
|Shrimp||1 Pound, trimmed, peeled|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon (3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|White wine||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 330 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.2%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g51%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 270.1 mg
Sodium 276.3 mg11.5%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.52 g2.1%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 32 g64.1%
Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 20.2%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 22.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Into a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag with melted butter, squeeze and strain the lemon juice through a strainer.
2) Then add the garlic, white wine, Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard and shrimp together.
3) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes until well blended.
4) Place the shrimp mixture in the refrigerator to marinate for about 1 hour.
5) In a pan, transfer the marinated shrimp mixture, cook on a medium heat for about 8 to 12 minutes until done.
6) Serve the Shrimp Dijonaisse immediately over cooked rice along with some asparagus and French bread for dinner.
To get the maximum amount juice from lemons, microwave the lemons for 20 seconds.
To get rid of the smell from shrimp, rub your hands with lemon juice.
While cooking the shrimp, add some asparagus tips and cook until done.