- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp De Jonghe Recipe
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped fine|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh cooked shrimp||1 Pound|
Calories 200 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.5 mg
Sodium 40.3 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.19 g0.75%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 18 g36.1%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Toss the shrimps in bread crumbs.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter.
3. Add garlic and sauté until lightly browned.
4. Add the shrimp tossed in crumbs and sauté until golden.
5. Serve the shrimp hot over fluffy rice or over hot buttered toast.
6. Accompany with lemon wedges.