- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp Croustades Recipe
|Shrimp filling||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Margarine||1 Tablespoon (Milk Free)|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Milk Free)|
Calories 170 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.3%
Saturated Fat 1 g5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.2 mg
Sodium 339.3 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 5 g10.1%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With the top of a 3-inch glass, cut out 16 rounds of bread. Keep the crusts aside for making breadcrumbs.
3) In the cups of a muffin pan, put the bread rounds and press them into shape.
4) Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
5) Take the toasted rounds out of the pan and put them on a cookie sheet.
6) Use a good spoonful of the shrimp filling to fill each toasted bread round.
7) With a dot of milk-free margarine, top the shrimp filling and sprinkle breadcrumbs all over.
8) Bake at 450 degrees for about 10 minutes or till the preparation has toasted well.
9) Serve hot.