- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp Cocktail Recipe Video
|Cocktail sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm), chop|
|Lettuce head||1 Medium|
Calories 236 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.6%
Saturated Fat 0.43 g2.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.4 mg
Sodium 903.4 mg37.6%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 25 g50.6%
Vitamin A 218.8% Vitamin C 363%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 29.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Boil the shrimp which have been shelled and cleaned, once cooked remove and keep it aside.
2. Cut the lettuce and keep the crunchy internal leaves cut them into thin strips.
3. In a large wine glass place the lettuce leaves and let them extend a bit outside for decoration, then take a small handful of the lettuce strips and place them in the centre.
4. Combine the cocktail sauce and the shrimps, mix them well, once done add a bit of the shrimp cocktail into the centre of the bowl.
5. For the final touch, decorate the glass with the shrimp with the attached tails; finish it all with a sprinkling of chopped parsley and blades of chives.
6. Serve the shrimp cocktail old.