- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp Casserole Recipe
|Shrimps||12 Ounce, drained (Cooked / Canned)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cauliflower head||1 , cut into florets|
|Canned asparagus||10 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Can / 1 Package Frozen)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||6 Ounce, drained and liquid reserved (1 Can)|
|Skim milk powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Water||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
Calories 365 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 275.1 mg91.7%
Sodium 600.9 mg25%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.6%
Sugars 10.8 g
Protein 45 g89.6%
Vitamin A 40.3% Vitamin C 313.5%
Calcium 19.1% Iron 37.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Coat the glass baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a bowl, put the shrimps and marinate it with mustard.
4) In a large pot, bring water to a boil with 1 teaspoon of salt and cook the cauliflower for 8 minutes or until very tender.
5) Remove from heat, drain and mash the cauliflower using potato masher.
6) In a baking dish, put half of the mashed cauliflower and spread it.
7) Make a layer of shrimps asparagus and mushroom over the cauliflower.
8) Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper between each layer
9) Spread the remaining cauliflower to make the final layer.
10) Dredge with milk powder and paprika.
11) Sprinkle the reserved mushroom liquid on the top.
12) Put the baking dish in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until crisp and brown on top.
13) Serve hot garnished with parsley.