- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp Bisque Recipe
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Potato||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen cooked shrimp||8 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
Calories 261 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.3%
Saturated Fat 6 g30%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 137.4 mg45.8%
Sodium 201.2 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.4%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 18 g36.2%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 23.7%
Calcium 15.4% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan combine together celery, potato, onion, 1-cup water, 1/2-teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; boil the mixture.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes or till potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in milk, flour, shrimp and butter into the potato mixture; cook till mixture is thick and bubbly.
4. Arrange the sour into individual serving bowl.
5. Garnish with snipped parsley.