- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp Bisque Recipe
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter flavored salt||1 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Skim milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cooked shrimp||14 Ounce, coarsely chopped|
Calories 185 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.56 g0.86%
Saturated Fat 0.3 g1.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.6 mg
Sodium 551.7 mg23%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.63 g2.5%
Sugars 12.4 g
Protein 24 g48.1%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 29.3% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a nonstick skillet, add the celerey, onion and water, then cook until the vegetables are softened.
2) Stir in the seasonings and flour, blend well.
3) Stir in the milk and cook the mixture over a low heat, stirring continuously, until thickened.
4) Fold in the shrimp and cook until the shrimp is throughly heated.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.