- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp Aspic Recipe
|Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked shrimp||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced black olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 549 Calories from Fat 47
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.1%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.29%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2234.5 mg93.1%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.81 g3.2%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 63 g126.3%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 7% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a bowl of cold water and soak gelatin and bouillon cubes to soften.
2) Chop shrimp and reserve 6 whole shrimp.
3) Pour boiling water and stir gelatin until dissolves completely.
4) Pour wine.
5) Take mold, arrange the whole shrimp at the bottom, and cover with a layer of gelatin.
6) Let it chill until firm.
7) Cool the remaining gelatin until thick (not set) and then stir in chopped shrimp, cucumber, olives, and celery.
8) Take the mold and spoon with the mixture.
9) Allow to chill and set.
10) Take a serving platter, arrange lettuce, and unmold the mixture.
11) Top with a knob of mayonnaise dressing, drizzle white wine, and serve.