- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp And Mushrooms Flambe Recipe
|Small cooked shrimp||1⁄2 Pound|
|Unsalted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Whole wheat bread slice||4|
Calories 230 Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16.1%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg
Sodium 155.3 mg6.5%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 14 g27.4%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Clean and mushrooms and slice thinly.
2) In a small skillet melt butter and cook the mushroom in it for 2-3 minutes.
3) Mix shrimp and cook for moderate heat stirring constantly.
4) Season with nutmeg and few twists of freshly ground pepper.
5) Toast bread slices. Place on warm serving dish to keep them warm.
6) In a small pan, warm brandy and pour on the shrimp.
7) As the flame dries down put the shrimp and mushroom mixture on the hot toast.
8) Serve immediately.