- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Short Cut Pizzas Recipe
|Natural swiss cheese||4 Ounce|
|English muffins||4 , split|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
Calories 374 Calories from Fat 160
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.7%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.1 mg
Sodium 538.1 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.2%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 17 g33.7%
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 12.6%
Calcium 35.6% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixer bowl fitted with disc, with shredding side facing up, shred cheese. Keep aside in the bowl.
2. Place halved muffins under broiler to toast them.
3. Take off and spread butter on them.
4. Spread 1 ½ tablespoon on muffins and sprinkle oregano and cheese on top.
5. Arrange 2 to 3 pepperoni slices atop each of the muffins.
6. Allow to broil for 2 to 4 minutes to melt cheese. Take care to avoid browning.
7. Serve hot.