- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Red Tomato Sauce Recipe Video
|Pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pork chops||4 Medium (boneless)|
|Wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Burgundy wine)|
|Crushed tomatoes||5 Can (50 oz) (each can of 29 ounce)|
Calories 574 Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g33.1%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 83.3 mg
Sodium 753.4 mg31.4%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.2%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.7%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 37 g74.3%
Vitamin A 50.8% Vitamin C 60%
Calcium 24.3% Iron 34.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil and saute onions until soft.
2. Add in salt and red pepper flakes and stir well.
3. Put in the pork chops and sear the pork chop well for about 5 minutes on each side,
4. Pour in the wine and add in the crushed tomatoes and simmer for about 25 to 30 minutes.
5. In a sauce pan, put 5 ladles of prepared sauce and toss in the cooked pasta.
6. Add the cheese and stir to mix.
7. Serve the pasta hot topped with the pork chops.