- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shiraz Flank Steak Recipe Video
|Wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Shiraz)|
|Soy sauce||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Canola oil/Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, mince|
|Flank steak||1 Pound (1)|
Calories 758 Calories from Fat 375
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.9%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 60 mg
Sodium 5292.5 mg220.5%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 9.2 g
Protein 52 g104.6%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 28.6%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 28.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For marinade, in a large bowl, add wine, soy sauce, canola oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and garlic. Stir and mix well.
2. In an airtight container, place steak, and pour marinade over it. Cover it with lid and place it in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight. Turn and shake occasionally.
3. Remove steak from marinade and place it on grill over medium-high heat. Cover and cook until medium-rare or to desired doneness.
4. Remove steak from grill, allow it to rest for 10 minutes, and then slice it across the grain.
5. Serve steak with green salad.