- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shiraz Flank Steak Recipe Video
|Wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Shiraz)|
|Soy sauce||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Canola oil/Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, mince|
|Flank steak||1 Pound (1)|
Calories 773 Calories from Fat 389
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g65.2%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 62.3 mg20.8%
Sodium 5321.4 mg221.7%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.88 g3.5%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 52 g104%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 28.6%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 28.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For marinade, in a large bowl, add wine, soy sauce, canola oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and garlic. Stir and mix well.
2. In an airtight container, place steak, and pour marinade over it. Cover it with lid and place it in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight. Turn and shake occasionally.
3. Remove steak from marinade and place it on grill over medium-high heat. Cover and cook until medium-rare or to desired doneness.
4. Remove steak from grill, allow it to rest for 10 minutes, and then slice it across the grain.
5. Serve steak with green salad.