- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shiner Bock Beer Bread Recipe Video
|Beer||1 Can (10 oz) (12oz can Shiner beer)|
|Self raising flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|White sugar||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 271 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.61 g0.93%
Saturated Fat 0.1 g0.48%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 795.7 mg33.2%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 6 g12.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 21.3% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, put together sugar and flour, and mix well.
3. While mixing continuously, stream in the beer, and mix using wooden spoon and then with your hands, until it forms into a sticky batter.
4. In a 9” x 5” greased loaf pan, pour the batter.
5. Bake the bread in oven for 60 minutes or until the top is crusty.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
7. On a wire rack, turn out the bread and allow to cool completely.
8. Slice and serve as desired.