- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Indian Nimbu Pani Recipe Video
|Lemons||2 Large, juiced|
|Kala namak/Black salt||To Taste|
Calories 133 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.25 g0.39%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.16%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 349.9 mg14.6%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.8%
Sugars 30 g
Protein 1 g2%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 107.8%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large glass pitcher, take a liter of water.
2. Add 4 tablespoons of sugar and stir it till the sugar dissolves completely in water.
3. Add juice of lemons to the water.
4. Pour it in individual glasses.
5. Add salt and black salt as per taste.
6. Serve Indian nimbu pani chilled with ice cubes or refrigerate and use it as required.