- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sherried Stuffed Peaches Recipe
|Toast slices||1 (Dry)|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ripe peaches||2 Large, peeled and sliced|
|Artificial sweetener||3 Tablespoon|
|Orange rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
Calories 185 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.9%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17.3 mg
Sodium 106.8 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.4%
Sugars 18.1 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 15.4% Vitamin C 25.9%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Brush the bottom of two small baking dishes or ear dishes with butter.
3) In a food processor, place the toast and process it to make fine crumbs.
4) In a bowl, combine together both the extracts and milk.
5) In another small bowl, place the crumbs and mix in 2 tablespoon of the milk mixture.
6) Place the peaches in the baking or ear dish.
7) Spoon the crumb mixture equally over both the dishes.
8) Combine sweetener and rind in the remaining milk mixture.
9) Sprinkle the rind mixture equally over both the baking dishes.
10) Bake for 10 minutes or until heat completely.
11) Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and garnished with flaked almonds, if desired.