- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Mushroom Shepherd's Pie Recipe Video
|Mashed potatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Mixed vegetables||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Corn||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
Calories 931 Calories from Fat 242
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.4%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.1 mg
Sodium 845 mg35.2%
Total Carbohydrates 126 g42.1%
Dietary Fiber 13 g51.8%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 48 g95.4%
Vitamin A 30.4% Vitamin C 50.5%
Calcium 29.1% Iron 16.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a large bowl, add meat, mix vegetables, creamed mushrooms, and stir it together.
3. Preheat oven at 350 F.
4. Grease a pan and pour the mixture into it.
5. Pour mashed potatoes over the mixture.
6. Spread some cheese. Bake it 35-45 minutes.
7. Serve the shepherd's pie.
This video is a creation of CookinforCollege.You can visit CookinforCollege for complete recipes, and more videos.