- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sfeeha Recipe Video
|Frozen bread dough loaf||2|
|Ground beef/Ground lamb||5 Pound|
|Onions||2 , diced (Dry Onion Flakes As A Time Saver)|
|Tomato paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Pine nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 2031 Calories from Fat 1501
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 168 g258%
Saturated Fat 56.4 g281.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 400 mg133.3%
Sodium 671.4 mg28%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.3%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 103 g206.1%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 12.9%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 44.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine meat, onions and seasonings and cook with little oil until browned fully.
3. There are few things that you can add to the meat to flavor it even more, such as adding yogurt or pomegranate molasses or Tahini sauce or tomato sauce. I added tomato paste and mixed it well.
4. Add the pine nuts.
5. Cut the dough out to form about 3-4 rounds. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
6. Place some of the meat filling onto the dough.
7. Place on an oiled baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees for about 15 minutes. But depending on your oven it might take less or more time.
8. Broil the top to a nice golden brown color.
9. Do not leave for a long time under the broiler, they burn fast!
10. Serve with favorite beverage with garnish as desired.