- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
San Francisco Burger Recipe Video
|Sour dough bread||1 Medium, cut in half|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Small, sliced|
|Fontina cheese||2 Tablespoon (3 small pieces)|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Medium, sliced|
|Red oak leaf lettuce||1 Tablespoon (few leaves)|
|Meat patty||1 Medium, fried|
|Bacon strips||2 Medium, fried|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 445 Calories from Fat 195
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.7%
Saturated Fat 10 g50.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.9 mg
Sodium 816.7 mg34%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 35 g70.5%
Vitamin A 40.4% Vitamin C 17.3%
Calcium 19.9% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grill the bread halves.
2. Fry the meat patty with cheese on it and bacon.
3. Chop the tomatoes and onions.
4. On a serving plate place one half of the bread.
5. Put the lettuce leaves, guacamole, tomato slices, meat patty with cheese, onions and bacon strips.
6. Place the second grilled half of bread over it to make a burger.
7. Serve it hot with French fries or wedges.