- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sexy, Sassy Pasta Sauce Recipe Video
|Tomatoes||5 Medium, chopped|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Garlic clove||1 Medium, chopped|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
Calories 523 Calories from Fat 205
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.4%
Saturated Fat 6 g30.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg
Sodium 210.6 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.6%
Sugars 10.8 g
Protein 12 g24.3%
Vitamin A 55.8% Vitamin C 68.7%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and saute garlic for 1 minute.
2. Add in the tomatoes, salt, red pepper and stir well.
3. Allow the sauce to cook for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring continuously.
4. Add in butter and olive oil, and stir well to mix.
5. In a pot with salted boiling water, cook pasta for 12 minutes or as per pasta packet instructions.
6. Drain the pasta and put it in sauce, and toss well until the pasta coats well.
7. Serve the pasta hot.