- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seven Layer Dip - Mexican Cuisine Recipe Video
|Refried beans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Salsa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Guacamole||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Assorted vegetables||100 Gram, chopped finely (Bell peppers and onions used)|
|Pickled jalapeno peppers slices||2 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Mexican cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
Calories 210 Calories from Fat 119
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.1%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg8.1%
Sodium 875.7 mg36.5%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 7 g13.9%
Vitamin A 28.4% Vitamin C 9.8%
Calcium 15% Iron 14.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a square dish, spread the bottom with layer of the refried beans evenly.
2. Spread a second layer with the salsa spread evenly over the refried beans.
3. Spread evenly a third layer with sour cream followed by a fourth layer sprinkled with the finely chopped assorted vegetables of your choice and some pickled jalapenos and olives.
4. Spread a layer of shredded lettuce over the vegetables followed by shredded Mexican cheese.
5. Finish the layers by spreading some more olives on top along with chopped green onions. Cover and refrigerate.
6. Serve chilled with corn scoops (chips) or any chips of your choice.