- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seven Layer Dip - Mexican Cuisine Recipe Video
|Refried beans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Salsa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Guacamole||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Assorted vegetables||100 Gram, chopped finely (Bell peppers and onions used)|
|Pickled jalapeno peppers slices||2 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Mexican cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
Calories 187 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.5%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.9 mg
Sodium 535.9 mg22.3%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.4%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 8 g15.2%
Vitamin A 28.4% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 29.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a square dish, spread the bottom with layer of the refried beans evenly.
2. Spread a second layer with the salsa spread evenly over the refried beans.
3. Spread evenly a third layer with sour cream followed by a fourth layer sprinkled with the finely chopped assorted vegetables of your choice and some pickled jalapenos and olives.
4. Spread a layer of shredded lettuce over the vegetables followed by shredded Mexican cheese.
5. Finish the layers by spreading some more olives on top along with chopped green onions. Cover and refrigerate.
6. Serve chilled with corn scoops (chips) or any chips of your choice.