- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seven Layer Cake Recipe
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate chips||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Butterscotch chips||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Sweetened condensed milk||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
Calories 611 Calories from Fat 331
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g57.7%
Saturated Fat 19.6 g97.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.5 mg
Sodium 281.1 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 38.5 g
Protein 10 g20.1%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 19.4% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Take a 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan, add and melt butter in it.
3. Over the melted butter, sprinkle graham cracker crumbs.
4. In a bowl mix coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and nuts and arrange it on top of the crumbs.
5. Over the crumbs, pour the sweetened condensed milk spreading evenly.
6. Let it bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes and then cut into squares while still warm.
7. Let the cake squares cool and serve in plates.