- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Style Sesame Chicken Stir Fry Recipe Video
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onion stalks||2|
|Red bell pepper||1|
|Bb's obp sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Marinade)|
|Bb's obp sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Add To Stir Fry)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon (Peanut Oil/Canola Oil)|
|Toasted sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 537 Calories from Fat 285
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.1%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg
Sodium 1247.5 mg52%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.3%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 43 g86.3%
Vitamin A 43.3% Vitamin C 142.7%
Calcium 18.3% Iron 22.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Finely chop the green onions, slice the bell peppers and add into the sliced mushrooms.
3) In a wok, heat the oil, add the marinated chicken, stir and cook over a medium high heat for 4-5 minutes until almost cooked.
4) Stir in the vegetables ans stir-fry for further 2-3 minutes.
5) Pour in the 1/3 cup sauce, stir and cook for a minute.
6) Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and serve immediately over the cooked rice.