- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sesame Stuffing Recipe
|Beef base||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), hot|
|Celery flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Instant chopped onions||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame seed||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Toasted bread cubes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Poultry seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1358 Calories from Fat 1056
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 120 g185.2%
Saturated Fat 62.8 g313.8%
Trans Fat 1.2 g
Cholesterol 471.2 mg157.1%
Sodium 909.5 mg37.9%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g17.9%
Dietary Fiber 16.2 g64.8%
Sugars 14.7 g
Protein 22 g44.4%
Vitamin A 80.7% Vitamin C 47.6%
Calcium 74.5% Iron 79.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, dissolve the beef flavor base in hot water.
3) In a skillet, saute the celery and onions in butter for 5 minutes, until tender.
4) Toast sesame seed in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
5) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together and toss lightly, until thoroughly mixed.
6) Use the Sesame Stuffing for stuffing chicken, turkey, Cornish hens, crown roast of pork or lamb or pork chops.