- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sesame Seed Drops Recipe
|Butter||185 Gram (3/4 Cup)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Toasted)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3540 Calories from Fat 1681
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 193 g296.3%
Saturated Fat 102.7 g513.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 820.8 mg
Sodium 525.4 mg21.9%
Total Carbohydrates 436 g145.3%
Dietary Fiber 11.6 g46.4%
Sugars 302.3 g
Protein 41 g82.8%
Vitamin A 102.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 82.3% Iron 102%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one, beating well after adding each.
4) Add the vanilla, stirring it in.
5) Add flour, baking powder and salt sifting them in the mixture.
6) Add sesame seeds to mixture, combining well.
7) Take a cookie sheet and butter it placing the mixture on it.
8) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes approximately.
9) Serve as required.