- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sesame Chicken Recipe
|Fryer chicken||1 , cut up|
|Crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
|Sesame crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Margarine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk free margarine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 1812 Calories from Fat 1318
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 148 g227.9%
Saturated Fat 33.9 g169.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 281.2 mg
Sodium 1056.2 mg44%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.14%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 75 g149.3%
Vitamin A 88.1% Vitamin C 13.1%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 31.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash and clean the chicken in cold running water. Keep it aside to dry.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°.
3. Mix together crushed crackers along with all spices.
4. In a pan, melt margarine.
5. Then, dip the washed chicken pieces in margarine and then into crumbs.
6. Take a baking dish and arrange the chicken with skin side up. Sprinkle the remaining crumbs on the top.
7. Pour in drops on lemon juice on every piece of chicken.
8. Place in the oven for 60 minutes or until the chicken is soft.
9. Remove from the oven and serve hot.