- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sesame-Cheese Wafers Recipe
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Processed sharp cheese spread||5 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Sifted flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1109 Calories from Fat 526
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g95.4%
Saturated Fat 20.1 g100.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75 mg
Sodium 861.2 mg35.9%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g33.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g26.2%
Sugars 20.5 g
Protein 40 g80.5%
Vitamin A 47.5% Vitamin C 1.5%
Calcium 105.9% Iron 50.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Toast sesame seeds in pie pan in oven for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring once to brown evenly.
3. In small bowl cream together cheese spread and margarine.
4. Add flour, paprika, and sesame seeds. Mix thoroughly.
5. Form into a 6-inch-long roll. Wrap in foil. Refrigerate. (Dough may be refrigerated for up to 1 week.)
6. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 400° F. Slice roll into 1/4-inch wafers.
7. Bake on ungreased baking sheet 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet. Cool.