- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sesame Cheddar Twists Recipe Video
|Frozen puff pastry||1 Pound, thawed|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), shredded|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 181 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.7%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g16.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.3 mg
Sodium 91 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.65 g2.6%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 3 g6.8%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.9% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Unfold each pastry piece. Pat flat and brush with the egg. Sprinkle with the cheese and sesame seeds.
3. Using a pizza cutter, cut 1 dough sheet in half crosswise, then cut lengthwise to make eight 1" wide strips. Repeat with remaining dough sheet.
4. Twist the strips; arrange on lined baking sheet, pressing down ends. Brush with remaining egg.
5. Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F.
6. Serve Sesame Cheddar Twists with soup and enjoy!