- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Serena's Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
|White sauce||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
|Black pepper salt||To Taste|
|Cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Tomatoes||4 Large, peeled|
|Bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3313 Calories from Fat 1513
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 173 g266%
Saturated Fat 85 g425%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 369.7 mg
Sodium 5042.9 mg210.1%
Total Carbohydrates 288 g96.1%
Dietary Fiber 18.3 g73.4%
Sugars 74.1 g
Protein 156 g311.4%
Vitamin A 219.8% Vitamin C 166.9%
Calcium 295% Iron 78.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In salted boiling water, cook macaroni for 15 minutes and then drain.
3) In the white sauce, stir one cup cheese and season with salt and pepper.
4) Stir in macaroni, ham, and tomatoes in the sauce.
5) Take an oven proof dish, grease with butter, and spread the mixture in it.
6) Mix remaining cheese with breadcrumbs and spread over the macaroni.
7) Melt butter and drizzle over the macaroni.
8) Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is crisp and golden brown.
9) Cut into slices and serve.