- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sempio Beef BulGoGi (소고기 불고기) Recipe Video
|Lean beef||1 Pound|
|Bulgogi sauce||8 Tablespoon (Sempio Bulgogi Sauce)|
|Green onion stalks||2 Medium|
Calories 227 Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.1%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.6 mg
Sodium 659 mg27.5%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 26 g52.2%
Vitamin A 18.5% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a chopping board, place the beef and slice it thinly. Place the thinly sliced beef into a medium sized bowl.
2. Into the bowl, add 6 tablespoon of the bulgogi sauce and combine well with the beef slices. Cover the bowl with a cling wrap and let it marinate in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
3. On a chopping board, using a sharp knife, slice the onion 1/4 inch slices, chop the carrot into strips and chop the green onions and chop them into 1 inch pieces. Set them aside on a plate.
4. In a wide bottomed vessel, add the marinated beef slices and fry it for about 5 minutes.
5. Add in the chopped onion and carrot and fry for another 10 minutes on medium high.
6. After 10 minutes, add 2 tablespoons of the bulgogi sauce and mix well. Fry this for another 5 minutes on medium high heat.
7. After 5 minutes, add the green onions and fry for another 2 minutes and then switch off the heat.
8. Serve this beef bulgogi hot with steamed rice or boiled vegetables.