- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Semi-Sweet Sour Cream Wafers Recipe
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5706 Calories from Fat 1987
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 226 g347.9%
Saturated Fat 111.8 g558.9%
Trans Fat 9 g
Cholesterol 432.5 mg
Sodium 2520.5 mg105%
Total Carbohydrates 886 g295.2%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49.3%
Sugars 536.5 g
Protein 55 g109.3%
Vitamin A 55.7% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 24.4% Iron 119.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Line a 10 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with waxed paper.
2) Preheat at 400° F.
3) Cream together the butter, shortening, and sugar till light and fluffy.
4) Add in the vanilla and egg and beat well.
5) Stir in the sour cream.
6) Combine and sift the flour, soda, salt, and nutmeg.
7) Add into the creamed mix and blend well.
8) Stir in the chocolate.
9) Firmly pack dough into the prepared pan.
10) Refrigerate for several hours.
11) Slice the loaf lengthwise into thirds.
12) Cut each third into 1/8 inch thick slices.
13) Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
14) Place in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
15) Goes great with ice cream!