- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Semi-Homemade Lemonade Recipe Video
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemonade mix||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 179 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.21 g0.32%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.13%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6.5 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 43.1 g
Protein 0.74 g1.5%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 82.3%
Calcium 3% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a sharp knife cut the lemon and orange, in wedges.
2. In a large jug, put together lemonade mix and sugar.
3. Squeeze in lemon and orange wedges and put wedges in with sugar mixture.
4. Add in the orange juice and stir well to mix.
5. Pour in about 1 litre of water or more if desired, and stir to dissolve the sugar.
6. Place ice cubes in tall glass and pour the lemonade over and serve chilled.