- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Secret of making homemade Yogurt or curd successfully Recipe Video
|Fresh milk||1 Liter|
|Plain yogurt||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 318 Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.5%
Saturated Fat 10 g49.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.9 mg
Sodium 213.8 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 27.7 g
Protein 17 g34.3%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 0.25%
Calcium 60.1% Iron 0.92%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Let the hot milk cool down until it is about lukewarm.
3. Pour the lukewarm milk into a ceramic container. ( If you choose to use a plastic one, be caution that it does not melt in the heated appliances in the later step!)
4. Stir the 4 tablespoons of plain yogurt gently to break any lumps and pour it into the lukewarm milk in container.
5. Heat your oven or microwave for about 5 mins to create a warm environment. Switched it off!
6. KEY TIPS: Place the container of mixture into the warm appliances for about 3 to 4 hours, or until it solidify into yogurt.
7. Refrigerate your fresh Yogurt and always remember to save about 4 tablespoons for making the next patch of yogurt!