- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Style Miyuk Gook Recipe Video
|Dried seaweed||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Bite Size Pieces)|
|Cold water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Beef||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Sirloin Or Any Other Kind Of Meat/Seafood)|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 867 Calories from Fat 87
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.9%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.2 mg
Sodium 474.8 mg19.8%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.5%
Dietary Fiber 72.1 g288.4%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 85 g169.9%
Vitamin A 432% Vitamin C 361.3%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
- Put Seaweed into cold water for 10 minutes and then rinse twice and drain.
- Turn stove on high heat and add Sesame Oil, Garlic, Beef, and Soup Soy Sauce.
- Cook for a few minutes and then add Seaweed.
- Add cold water and bring to a boil. Once it's boiling it's done!
- Add extra soup soy sauce/salt to taste.
- Serve with Steamed Rice or any other side dishes.