- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Style Miyuk Gook Recipe Video
|Dried seaweed||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Bite Size Pieces)|
|Cold water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Beef||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Sirloin Or Any Other Kind Of Meat/Seafood)|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 864 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.6 mg9.9%
Sodium 671 mg28%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.4%
Dietary Fiber 72.1 g288.4%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 82 g164.7%
Vitamin A 433.7% Vitamin C 362%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
- Put Seaweed into cold water for 10 minutes and then rinse twice and drain.
- Turn stove on high heat and add Sesame Oil, Garlic, Beef, and Soup Soy Sauce.
- Cook for a few minutes and then add Seaweed.
- Add cold water and bring to a boil. Once it's boiling it's done!
- Add extra soup soy sauce/salt to taste.
- Serve with Steamed Rice or any other side dishes.