- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seasoned Sirloin Tri Tips Recipe
|Tri-tip roasts/Sirloin tip roasts||14 Pound (4 Roasts Of 3 1/2 Pounds Each, Trimmed)|
|Seasoning salt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1652 Calories from Fat 781
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g133.5%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 726.7 mg30.3%
Total Carbohydrates 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 207 g414.4%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.04% Iron 0.03%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Rub each roast with about 1/4 cup seasoning salt and place in a large baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for about 8 hours or overnight.
2) Allow the roasts to reach room temperature.
3) Heat grill to medium-high.
4) Grill the roasts over medium-high heat for about 40 minutes or until inserted thermometer in the thickest part of roast reads 130° F. (But do not leave thermometer in the meat.)
5) Cover roasts loosely with aluminum foil and let stand for about 15 minutes.
6) Carve against the grain in 1/4 inch thick slices.