- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seashore Beer Soup Recipe
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Condensed green pea soup||11 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Beer||12 Ounce (1 Can / Bottle)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned tiny shrimp||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Half and half/Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 322 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.6%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.4 mg
Sodium 1028.4 mg42.8%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 10.5 g
Protein 16 g32.8%
Vitamin A 12.2% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, combine the tomato and green pea soups.
2. Tip in the beer and garlic salt.
3. Place pan over a low flame and simmer, stirring until the ingredients are well blended.
4. Heat without boiling for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Stir in the shrimp with liquid and the cream and heat without boiling.
6. Serve immediately by ladling soup into warm soup bowls or cups and serve piping hot accompanied with crusty bread.