- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pan Seared Salmon with Caper White Wine Butter Sauce and Roasted Garlic Asparagus Recipe Video
|Garlic cloves||6 , dice|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Ounce|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 842 Calories from Fat 435
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.5%
Saturated Fat 20.4 g101.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 297 mg
Sodium 205.1 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 93 g186.8%
Vitamin A 24.8% Vitamin C 13.2%
Calcium 17.8% Iron 15.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a skillet, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and add the diced garlic and sauté quickly until caramelized.
3. Add the asparagus, season with salt and pepper and stir to mix.
4. Pop the skillet in preheated oven for 12- 15 minutes.
5. Season the salmon on both sides with salt and pepper.
6. In a pan, brown salmon on both sides with a little olive oil.
7. Pop the salmon into the oven along with the asparagus and cook for 4-6 minutes.
8. Remove the salmon and place the pan back on the burner and add capers, a squeeze of lemon juice and some white wine to deglaze; let it cook a little bit.
9. Remove the pan from heat and whisk in the butter.
10. In a plate, serve salmon and asparagus and spoon the sauce over it.