- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seared Brick Pork Steak with Grilled Pineapple and Bacon Hash Recipe Video
|Pork steak||1 Pound|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Red wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Pineapple||1 Small, slice|
|Yellow onion||1 , slice|
|Poblano pepper||1 , seeded and halved|
|Red pepper||1 , seeded and halved|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, chop|
Calories 715 Calories from Fat 233
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.8%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 168.4 mg
Sodium 904.9 mg37.7%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g37.8%
Sugars 37.4 g
Protein 59 g117.5%
Vitamin A 98.6% Vitamin C 420.4%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 28.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Add the pork steak into a ziplock bag along with the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, red wine and canolo oil. Place in the refrigerator to sit for 20-30 minutes.
2. Fire up the grill.
3. Place the sliced pineapples, yellow onion, poblano pepper, red pepper and bacon on the grill to cook.
4. Once cooked, take off the grill and chop the pineapples, yellow onion, poblano pepper, red pepper and bacon.
5. Add into a skillet along with a tablespoon of chopped cilantro, salt and pepper and keep it warm on a back burner.
6. Add 2 large pans on the burner and make them smoking hot.
7. Place the marinated pork in one pan and place the other pan over the pork. Keep the pan intact by placing a heavy stone or brick over it and cook until done.
8. Plate the pork steak and the pineapple hash and garnish with some cilantro and serve.