- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seafood Kabobs Recipe
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), halved|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Large shrimp/Frozen large shrimp||1 Pound|
|Sea scallops||1⁄2 Pound|
|Rock lobster tails||2|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 209 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.6%
Saturated Fat 0.46 g2.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 122.4 mg40.8%
Sodium 785.9 mg32.7%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.13 g0.52%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 26 g51.3%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 8.9%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Shell and devein the shrimp and halve the scallops.
2) Cut away undershells of the rock lobster tails with kitchen scissors.
3) Carefully insert fingers between the shell and raw rock lobster tail meat and work out the meat.
4) Cut each lobster tail into 3 sections.
5) In a bowl, add oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, chili and soy sauces. Mix well and set aside for a while.
6) Skewer the sea foods on, alternating the varieties.
7) Arrange the skewers in a shallow dish and pour over the marinade.
8) Set aside for 1/2 to 3 hours.
9) Remove from the marinade and broil for 5 minutes on each side.
10) Serve with a side of a yogurt dip.