- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seafood Risotto Recipe Video
|Risotto rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Thyme leaf||1 Medium|
|Bay leaf||2 Medium|
|Zucchini||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), roughly julienned|
|Asparagus||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), roughly julienned|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), roughly julienned|
|Mascarpone cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Basil||1 Teaspoon, finely minced and frozen (1 Dorot brand cube)|
Calories 1095 Calories from Fat 518
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.4%
Saturated Fat 26.8 g133.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 245.9 mg
Sodium 2186.3 mg91.1%
Total Carbohydrates 90 g29.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.77 g3.1%
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 45 g89.8%
Vitamin A 27.2% Vitamin C 35.7%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan heat olive oil with butter and saute rice along with a little salt, thyme and bay leaf for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add hot stock into the rice in thirds and cook after each addition.
3. In another pan melt butter and add zucchini asparagus and bell pepper pieces.
4. Add the garnished vegetables into the rice and cook adding hot chicken stock to doneness.
5. Add 2 tablespoons mascaropone cheese, fold a little whipped cream and basil cube and cook.
6. Season the scallops, shrimp and half a branzino fish with black pepper.
7. In another pan heat together olive oil and butter and sear scallops and shrimp until brown.
8. In another pan heat olive oil and butter and sear branzino fish flipping each side until brown.
9. On a serving plate spread the cooked risotto, arrange the scallops and shrimps, top with the seared branzino fish and spoon over some fish stock.