- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
In the Kitchen with Ken: Seafood Pot Pie Recipe Video
|Celery stalk||2 , chopped|
|Sweet vidala onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Potato||2 , diced|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed black pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Old bay seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||21 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, peeled, deveined|
|Grouper fillet/White fish||1⁄2 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten (for brushing)|
|Cooked shrimps||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 810 Calories from Fat 423
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.6%
Saturated Fat 24.4 g121.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 221.7 mg
Sodium 1798.6 mg74.9%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.8%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 32 g64.3%
Vitamin A 29% Vitamin C 53.1%
Calcium 18% Iron 25.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325F.
2. Line a pie baking dish with pie crust.
1. In a large pan, melt butter, add celery, onion and garlic, cook until onions are clear.
2. Add potato, corn, portobello mushrooms and heavy cream( 1 cup). Season with worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, black pepper and old bay seasoning. Stir and cook for few seconds.
3. Add cream of mushroom soup, add more cream if required, cook for few minutes, stir occasionally.
4. In the prepared baking dish, arrange grouper fillet and shrimps. Using a ladle, pour and spread the prepared mixture, little at a time.
5. Cover with the top of the pie crust and brush with egg.
6. Bake at 325F for about 35 minutes.
7. Cut into pieces, garnish with cooked shrimps and serve.