- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seafood Pilau Recipe
|Cooking oil||30 Milliliter|
|Onion||1 , peeled and chopped|
|Green pepper||1 , cored,seeded and chopped|
|Mushrooms||50 Gram, cleaned and sliced|
|Stock/Water /water and 1/2 chicken stock cube||600 Milliliter|
|Long grain rice||225 Gram|
|Canned tuna fish||215 Gram, drained and flaked (1 can)|
|Prawns||100 Gram, shelled|
|Worcestershire sauce||5 Milliliter|
|Dried thyme||2 1⁄2 Milliliter|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, freshly chopped (for garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1781 Calories from Fat 490
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.8%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g48.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 208.7 mg
Sodium 2462.6 mg102.6%
Total Carbohydrates 204 g68%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.3%
Sugars 10.9 g
Protein 111 g222.8%
Vitamin A 42.5% Vitamin C 257.4%
Calcium 19.2% Iron 58.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat oil and lightly fry the onion, pepper and mushrooms.
3) Lift out and drain off any excess oil.
4) Add the stock or water and stock cube, cooked vegetables and remaining ingredients, except the parsley, to the cooker, stir well.
5) Close the cooker, bring to H pressure and cook for 6 minutes.
6) Reduce the pressure quickly.
7) Return the open cooker to a low heat and stir with a fork to separate the rice grains.
8) Serve the seafood pilau garnished with the chopped parsley, if liked.