- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seafood Parmesan Recipe
|Skinless flounder fillets/Other fish fillets||2 Pound (8 Pieces)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||5 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Dash|
Calories 513 Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 155.2 mg
Sodium 1166 mg48.6%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.42 g1.7%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 36 g72.5%
Vitamin A 10.7% Vitamin C 14.3%
Calcium 26.3% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a serving platter, spray the vegetable coating and place the fillets in a single layer.
2) Apply lemon juice over the fillets and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix the grated cheese and rest of the ingredients together.
4) Place the platter about 4 inches away from coals and broil for about 5-6 minutes.
5) Remove the platter from the broiler and spread the fillets with the cheese mixture.
6) Then broil for another 3-4 minutes until fillets are lightly browned and flakey.
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate.